About Our Shop
Dipchand LLP is a boutique law firm working with clients in some of the most exciting industries. We focus on law across Intellectual Property, Corporate Law, Franchising Law and Litigation in technology, artificial intelligence, software, biotechnology, creative professional services, restaurants & hospitality and more industries! They also work with companies big and small; established and some of the hottest startups! They are live by the phrase: “Bay Street Perspective, Queen Street Ingenuity” and pride themselves on standing out on Bay Street!
- Dipchand LLP Values are: Integrity, Relationships, Excellence, Impact
- Founded in 2010, we have a strict No Asshole policy: this goes for clients and employees; we only work with the best!
- Located in the heart of downtown at corner of Bay Street and Queen Street West
- Wellness center, Pool table and Bar in the office
- We have created a space where people want to work, they’re not a regular law firm
- Planning and execution of all bookkeeping and account management activities
- Create and support new expenses, disbursements and invoice follow-up and communication process
- Strategize and support individual legal counsel on their invoice management and accounts receivable
- Developing KPIs, reporting on accounting and financial metrics
- Conduct and analyze vendor and client research
- Identify opportunities to increase accuracy and engagement with our systems
- Driving a purposeful expansion of the firm’s network
- Continually foster the growth and expansion throughout the industry through innovation, client service to further excellence
- Growth into other responsibilities as you develop professionally
- 1+ year of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- You have a high level of business acumen and professionalism
- You are a great written and verbal communicator: clearly, succinctly, and actively
- You are self-directive, independent and love to take charge
- You are organized + process oriented – you will be expected to efficiently manage expense entry, invoicing and track accounts payable and receivable in a team setting
- You have a go-getter attitude and are driven!
- Technical skills within: Accounting Software, Quickbooks, MS Office, Adobe, etc.
- You like to challenge “the norm”, you thrive in an innovative environment
- Technology savvy! You can learn new applications quickly
- Hungry and hands on- you love wearing many hats!
What’s In It For You
- Working at a company that is not the standard, they aim to challenge the status quo!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for performance and company bonus
- The opportunity to meaningfully drive the firms’ accounting management functions
- 3 weeks’ vacation (and office closure during December holidays)
- An attractive benefits package
- Stimulating + meaningful work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborating to provide innovative and client-centric solutions
About The Leadership Team
Dipchand LLP is not a traditional law firm, with a diverse background. Take a look at their legal counsel below:
How to Apply
Kindly submit your Resume and Cover Letter through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we would like to, we cannot respond to all career inquiries. If we believe that you are suitable to be considered for this role, we will reach out with more information. Your interest in our firm is kindly appreciated.